Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 24 2010 October 31 2010

I had to videotape Habit for Humanity this morning Saturday October 23rd...On today I also got video of the demolishing of a Church on Capitol Street that we reported on earlier on WJSU after a news anchor purse was stolen from the news vechicle while videotaping on the inside. Also on Capitol Street I have video of the Montery Apartments being demolished, and Make a Difference at the Jackson Zoo, I have a Soundbite for the city of Jackson about the sprucing up of the Jackson Zoo. And, Finally video of the events at Jayne Avenue in West Jackson as they celebrate OctoberFest 2010. I'm back and forth at the ECenter working on this video so I may be out on Monday since I have so much editing to do and I have to produce and anchor the Newscast for Monday on WJSU...I will have our Lacie Drive with new content on it and a preliminary schedule for new programs and schedule for JSU22 that Martha will help in assisting and Dr. Fridge will be talking to Umesh about helping us upload this new programming. This is an early copy of my blog for this week. I will have the video from the Lacie Drive for Dr. Fridge on Monday. Also Dr. Fridge has the sketch of our news desk drawings and we will be looking at a sign logo for the studio news set this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment